Reanna over at Rock The Single Life honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award a few days ago. Thanks so much Reanna. Here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
- Answer seven questions.
- Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
- Hand the award on to 7 deserving others. (Absolutely none of you who I hand the award to need to mention me in your blog or follow any of these rules).
1. Favorite song of all time: Sister Christian by Night Ranger. No I'm not joking. Ever since the damned Asian in Boogie Nights was throwing firecrackers indoors in a coke infused haze, I've been in love with this song. It is the ringer on my phone.
2. What if the hokey pokey IS what it's really all about? I'm scared.
3. What came first: the chicken or the egg? Bacon.
4. Why do you cuss so much? Because if I stop being a potty mouth, the terrorists win.
5. Are you ever going to grow up? No.
6. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Heh, you said wood.
7. Why? I don't know. Why would you even ask me that question?
Ten random facts about myself:
I love Sister Christian, and redundancy.
I was geeky when geeky wasn't cool.
I scored higher on the SAT's as an eight year old, than 75% of high school juniors do.
I slept with someone recently on a first date, but it was a 25 hour first date. So if you think about it, I really slept with the dude on date four. I'm totally safe from slutdom.
My favorite instrument is the steel pedal slide guitar.
Someday I am going to buy, and learn to play, a theremin.
Right now I am listening to Close To Me, by The Cure.
I have a real and true obsession with the spork.
I sleep less than anyone I know, who is not a meth addict.
I think the banh mi is the best food ever created. And I feel like a hipster 'cause I always think, "I liked those sandwiches before most white people even knew what they were."
Seven people who deserve this award 'cause they rule:
Pickleope: I am sure this dainty shite of a pickle has won this award 1000 times over, but guess what? You're winning it again you snapdragon.
Good Youngman Brown: If you are not reading this blog yet, I smite you and your whole family.
A Girl And Her Fork: Yes, Ally is my friend. But I would give her this even if she wasn't, because she is great. Go read about the lovely food she makes, and the wonderful adventures she goes on.
Drollgirl: One of my favorite blogs. I especially like her art/photo posts and her hot or not's.
Raviolis And Waterworks: It is no secret that I love Jax like a little sister. And I'm protective of my little sisters. Be nice to her, or I will cut you.
Not So Simply Single: This lady shoots from the hip and is honest as all get out, and I adore her for it. Refreshing and true stories of the dating life of a fabulous woman.
Hollow Tree Ventures: Robyn is honest, funny, and writes some of the best posts out there.
So there you have it folks. My second blog award so far. I am so grateful for the honor. YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!