I am not following any of the rules of this award except for the random seven facts dealie, because most of the people I would give it to either aren't really sweet, or they don't participate in the awards stuff.
1. I am currently in the relationship that I have wanted to be in as long as I can remember. He's funny, nice, complimentary, and all the other things I want in a man. How's that for sweet?
2. I want an outdoor pizza oven at my house not just to cook pizzas, but because you can cook all kinds of other awesome stuff in a pizza oven.
3. I pray on almost a daily basis that Audrey, my beloved 2000 Civic, will last me three more years. I am really not looking forward to a new car payment, or higher insurance payments.
4. I love my janky little house more than anyone can possibly imagine.
5. I can't stand long fingernails. They remind me of dirt and filth. They gross me out.
6. I actually send out emails to friends when I have a huge bag of fruit given to me by my folks or friends, because I know they will make way better stuff with the fruit than I would.
7. Some day I am actually going to settle down and write a book. I think I have a lot to say and it could help girls with body image issues and anxiety problems.